Friday, January 28, 2011

Iris really is like the cutest thing. She has started to have facial expressions and realizing she has an effect on her enviromemt. It is a trip to watch.

We are moving to Oregon. It is a little cookoo crazytown. Jon basically accepted a job on 'trial' they loved him and made his offer permanent. So as of feb 12 jon is moving up there. Until we sell the house I think I am only going to have a husband on weekends. WTF? Until we all relocate to Eugene Oregon! Having the kids alone, is wicked hard. Baby wants to be held all the time. I was grilling holding the baby last night #parentfail
BIG CHANGES
I hired a lady to help me out a few times a week. I need it. My mil is paying for the nanny. It is nice.
Nights are rough. But o-boo-hoo.

Mama is going to be doing ok is OR. U of O is there and so I am going to take some classes. Get some chickens, make my own yogurt - Go native.
I have been listening to a ton of Rolling Stones lately. You can't always get what you want: but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need. There is a saying in Alanon - sometimes you get what you want. Sometimes you get what you need. Sometimes you get what you get.
- I need to start meditating.

No comments: