Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do I Really Sound Like That?

"Excuse Me Buddy" He says to the construction worker that is preventing his entrance to the playground.
"Hi Big Girl" He says to the big girl with whom he does not want to share his truck.
"Excuse Me Mama" When he blew bubbles in my face, like right in my eye, with saliva cause - You gotta blow that hard!
"Happy Birthday" When I open the front door to him in our "Going on a trip game."
"I love you"* After I told him to 'haveanicetriphavefuniloveyou.'

And that was just today.

I am awaiting the eminent arrival of the MIL. Yeah by taking bong rips, How do you pass afternoon naps?
She is staying for a week. J and I are going to the Russian River this weekend.* To sit in a hot tub among the redwoods and drink many fine wines. A little getaway. We rented a cottage. I could use a Rad time.

*first time

No comments: