Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is It All in the Name

OK I just realized that a lot of important women in my life name's start with M...

Maria
Momatron
Mia
Mariah
Mom


Also I need some assvice from some moms that have already toilet trained.

So we got some big boy underpants. (For reference, E has peed in the potty exactly 2 times. Jump the gun much?)
E was really interested and so I put them on him. He wore them all through Toy Story yesterday and then we went for a walk and he peed in his pants. He felt the wet and was uncomfortable and asked to be changed. Today, when he woke up, he asked for them again. So on went the spider man undies. I am asking him like a broken record, Do you have to pee/ use the potty? (I am beginning to annoy myself w/ the constant questioning)
The kid can really hold it. He has been in the undies for 2 hours now. (almost through toy story again.) He hasn't peed (in his pants or otherwise).
Never mind, I am not even sure what my question is, and he peed. I put a diaper back on him. What a relief! I am secretly anxious when he is in underpants. I have to really pay attention to him. THE HORROR.

No comments: