Monday, October 11, 2004

Strip Club

My brothers were in town for the holiday weekend. And surprisingly enough we ended up at a strip club. It was called Showgirls and it was in the Tenderloin.
The ladies toilet was immaculately clean.
And all and all it was more of a gentleman's club than the normal seedy shake joints I have been to before.

I have to say the girls were absolutely beautiful. They were some of the prettiest girls that I have ever seen at a club like that.

Kevin got a lap dance and the girl was going to take him upstairs for a hand release. Is it weird to go to the shake with your brothers? I don't think so, but I don't think I could have taken seeing Kevin grabbing some girls tits and ass. That gets a little too real. You can see him in his "I love to cuddle" t-shirt.

Gentle readers will remember my fiasco of getting stood up by my CL friend. Last Weds I actually met her and Winnie her adorable 6 month old 2 lb yorkie. What a cutie! Motu kept manhandling her, the dog not the girl. Veronica was really nice and I think there is a chance that we could possible have a lot in common. She is really pretty too, which was a relief because I was afraid she was going to be fat. That is incredibly shallow, I don't know why I cared. But there is potential there.

No comments: