Monday, May 23, 2005

Another great mothers day present lost by bad timing.

I wish I had seen this before mothers day.
Then my MIL would have actually gotten a present.

Actually I have been doing a real shit job with presents since moving out here. I just completely ignore birthdays and stuff. I just pretended Kevin's birthday didn't exist and gave my mom some real crap gifts for her b-day. Like socks from Target. I am lazy yes, and selfish yes and really damn far away. However, when my parents or grandmother or brothers forget my birthday next Monday I will be reduced to a quivering mass of tears.

I love the double standards...

JIC anyone wants to get me a b-day present you can look at the baby registry or my wish list on Amazon. Yes I am fishing for gifts dammit. So what?

Jon left for Hong Kong last night.

I am currently working on a few knitting projects I will post the pictures.
Also the pictures from my "ART SHOW" highly laughable.

No comments: