Thursday, May 05, 2005

Back on the Left Coast

So I am back from my sojourn to Massachusetts. It was surprisingly difficult to come back. Mostly because my family spoiled me rotten: fed me like I was a beached whale and treated me like visiting royalty. I thought a week would be enough on the east coast but I was wrong. I once again did not make it to providence to see brett and megatron's house. It looks like they have fixed it up so nice too. Nor did I make it to NYC. I did not leave MA at all actually. But I got to hang out with my grammie and see my cousin and her pretty new baby.
definitely one of the highlights of the trip was seeing Maria and her new baby Alek. There will certainly be pictures to follow. He is a BBB (big beautiful baby.) It was so awesome to see Maria as this nuturing educator of her BBB. That baby is very lucky to have such a calm and level headed mommy. I mean this was a girl with whom I burned down half of her yard trying to smoke Marlboro lights, and then she didn't know how to use the washing machine when all her clothes were covered in soot. You have come a long way baby! I was so filled with love for her and her son. It was truly a beautiful thing.
Sounds pretty exciting huh?

No comments: