Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The One in Which I Spill the Beans

So the rumor mill can finally quiet, yes it is official - In a little less than 200 days there is going to be (Allah willing)a brand new Wiberty.

I am sorry if you are finding out this way for the first time. I am having a bit of a hard time saying such things out loud.

But today I am 12 weeks and I have passed an imaginary mile stone established in my head.

So the answer to the most common questions.
1. How do I feel?
Physically I feel great. A little tired, but the afternoon is made for napping. Emotionally I am a train wreck. Alternating at a dizzying speed between elation, terror, unreal crankiness, tears, over-sensitivity and starvation.
2. Was it planned?
Where do people get off asking this question? I guess the obvious answer here is, if the baby was unwanted I would have already been hooked up to a vacuum and we wouldn't be having this conversation. But depending on who the person is I either smile or tell them sex just feels so much better raw and I really didn't give it much more thought.
3. Due date: Officially December 2nd But more than likely later than that.
4. Yes it is going to be a beautiful baby. I guess as opposed to all those ugly babies that are out there. How about those racially interesting kids. Do people say that shit to unmixed couples?
5. Yes I have put on weight. I am almost done with my first trimester for shit's sake.
6.Yes I registered at Babies R Us. Yes it was fun.
7. Yes we are going to find out the sex of the baby.For now the baby is simply know as "the #1 stunna"
8. No we have not heard the heart beat, we will June 6th.

Other physical news. My ends are all split. My face is breaking out like I am going through puberty again. My boobs are even bigger and they are firm, quite nice actually. I have been having some unbelievably fucked up dreams. The answer to all of the above and any pregnancy questions are Hormones.

1 comment:

DeadBug said...

A thousand congratulations!

--Bugs