Friday, April 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

I went and saw this French movie yesterday. It was called Look at Me, It was about a fat French girl named Lolita. It was an original, nice story. But kinda boring. It was over two hours long and that was a good half hour too long. But that reminds me I have half a bag of gummi bears left-over. Hold on while I get them.
Yum. Motu is interested and confused.
Lemons are yummy. I made myself this delicious glass of lemonade this morning. It was delicious and refreshing, but I think it gave me the runs. Can lemons give you the runs?
Cottonelle toilet paper is the superior brand of tissue. It is just the right thickness. Not too thick that it rolls up and gets all balled in your butt and then clogs your toilet. Nor is it too thin and math paper-like so you end up with dookie on your hand.
I still hate my cats. Well not Roofie so much because I have sort of gotten rid of Motu's expensive bed. But Otis knocked my raincoat on the floor and then pukes in it. How do you not hate that?
Jon is in MN, Minneapolis specifically. While jon is away I eat mostly out of bowls.
I am leaving for a week in MA on Monday. I am excited.
I am listening to Air American right now and Randi Rhodes is making me mad. She is one smart bitch though.
I am going to go to the SF public library now.
When Jon is away, Motu sleep right in his spot. He uses Jon's pillow and sleeps with his head poking out of the blankets just like he is people.
Jon will be home late tonight. Yeah!
Sorry this entry was so boring.

No comments: