Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cry Me a River

Things that have made me weepy over the last week or so.

1) the song Ordinary People by John Legend
2) The first announcement of the Pope dying on CNN. Have I been in a church in the last 15 years (excluding weddings and voting)? Do I even care about the pope? no and no.
3) Watching a cat have kittens on "that's my baby" on Animal Planet.
4) My Uncle Thom died (ok admittedly legitimate, except he has been in the painful process of dying for months).
5) reading various blogs on the internet.
6) Realizing we cannot afford anything outside of Crackton and Junkieville in all of NoCal.
7) booking my flight home to Massachusetts and then realizing there is no physical way I can get to NYC for a weekend of visiting without getting disowned by my mother.
8) Sending my dad a check because he is raising money to run the Boston Marathon. Just something else I am missing.
9) not being able to find an extention cord when I decide I want to drill some hooks for the door. NOW!
10) running out of Spice V8 (can you say super yum?).
11) Realizing I lost my copy of the Chicago Manual of Style 15th edition. It was a $60 fucking book, and I lost it in the GD move. I just figured it would eventually "turn up".

No comments: