Friday, April 08, 2005

Stuff to Report

My new favorite show is on Bravo. It is called "Showdog: Mom's and Dad's," If is fucking hilarious. And it makes me look downright sane with my dogg obsession. I advise you all to watch it whenever you get the chance. The people on it are a hoot to say the least. I think my favorite was when Lourdes from Miami took her German Shepherd in for a fertility consult with the vet and then proceeded to cry when she saw the size of the endoscope ( I think that is what the think is called that has a tiny camera at the end to take a peek). Lourdes was like, "you are going to put that whole thing into her twat?" And then said twat like 12 more times. Bravo, Bravo for not editing out twat.

I saw Sin City, welcome back to gratuitous violence. I have never shied away from violence and even though it is comic book-y violence. It is still pretty raw. I love Jessica Alba, and she didn't fail, she was smokin and had a small but pivotal plot in the movie. The one liners were pretty funny. Tarentino and Rodriguez are a natural pair. And I guess their pairing would explain the violence. Mickey Rourke was easily my favorite character, I haven't liked him in anything since Wild Orchid. Oh did I mention it was violent? Rosario Dawson looked stunning, I like her anyways but she is dating that super hot guy that was Samantha's boyfriend (smith?) in the last season of Sex in the City. You got you see Jaime King's breasts for a long time and they are enviably beautiful.

Lastly, the new Beck album, Guero, does not suck, even a little.

No comments: