Tuesday, August 16, 2005

PPNYC

So I made Jon come with me to this Partner Pre-Natal Yoga class on Sunday. It was really a terrible class. But something I found interesting was that the hugely pregnant women were doing headstands. The room was tiny and crowded and at one point when I was in triangle pose the lady teaching the class hit me in the head with her ass. What the hell? I have another free pass for this class so I think I may go back, you know since it will be free. It is the opposite of my other PNYC, where we dance around and chant, this one was kind of hard core. The teacher kept trying to move my legs and getting me to lift higher, stretch farther all that business...Jon was really not into it at all. He was so cute in the class though and I love him for being forced to come.

Yesterday was my glucose test and another visit with the midwife. I was so concerned about getting the timing right to drink the drink have my appointment and then get the timed blood drawn but it was so not a big deal, there was nothing to panic about. The orange drink was really gross though. But #1 liked it and he kept kicking in the place where the midwife was trying to listen with a Doppler.

Less than two weeks until our visit east to see the parents. We are bringing out large little dog and I am having nerves about fitting him under the seat of the plane. We'll see.

I have been invited to do an open studio with a woman I met in my art class. I think I am going to do it. It will be my last creative hurrah as a non-mom. However this means I actually have to do some painting and see if I will actually have anything to show to people...

Jon and I rented a movie that was actually scary, The Nameless. It was Spanish.
It gave me the nightmares.

I have been having these crazy dreams. I feel like it is a kind of This Is Your Life type dreams. People I haven't thought of in a decade are all of a sudden very meaningful in my dreams. What does that mean?

No comments: