Friday, May 12, 2006

Where do I start?

So god since last time I posted.
1) I have been officially diagnosed with PPD.
2) this doesn't make me feel better as everyone said that it should
3) It is everyone's opinion that the only solution is Zolof.
4) I am not of this opinion, nor is Mia, but literally everyone else is. I just think I need to get some rest. I think the cumulative effects of not sleeping have pushed me into a bad dark place. Jon says I am deluded and can't see outside myself and need some chemical therapy.
4a) jon had to come home from work to take care of me after a particularly difficult time. I was allowed to sleep for 4 hours in a row, it was heavenly and I felt like a new person.
5) we made an offer on a house lived and died in it and lost it to a higher bidder in like 4 days.
6) I was told by my very sweet landlord that we can either sign another year lease or move. Those are the choices...
7) interest rates are devilishly high.
8) we are going to NYC next weekend!!!
9) I am no longer going to ATL because jon's company cxled his trip to Asia.

No comments: