Thursday, July 06, 2006

To Whom It May Concern

An Open letter to the douche bag who stole my baby's stroller-

Why would you steal a stroler from a baby? How cold hearted are you that it is "ok" to steal a baby stroller? I mean I know we all have needs. But I need that to get my baby around the city.
Perhaps I can put some bottles and diapers down here for you to steal too...




In my heart I hope that it is going to a baby that needs it more than ours. In reality, I know that if it is lucky it is carrying around bottles and cans reeking of rancid beer. If it is not lucky, then it has been used as a urinal. Either way I am very sad. Having something stolen leaves you with such a peculiar feeling. Being angry and not having anywhere to direct your anger. But this was the stroller that we first pushed the baby around in and well I guess I am being sentimental.

Perhaps we are nieve. I mean this is the second time we have had something stolen from under the stairs, Behind a gate!

No comments: