Thursday, June 22, 2006

So Maybe I am done

I have just been so bored with myself lately.
When I started this blog it was meant to be a way to keep up with old pals without having to keep writing the same emails over and over again. Then it became this whole other world where strangers knew me intimately and I knew them, to a selective degree.

all I do now is bitch. I am not funny or an inspired writer.
When I am not silent I am complaining.

I thought I would be able to recap the hilarity that is motherhood. har har har.
In fact, it seems to be a trail of tears, vomit and disappointment.

So I don't know. Maybe I can just be or not.
or I'll post tomorrow...

1 comment:

k said...

The "oh I have a funny story about mothering" stuff comes more easily later, I think.

The beginning is just ... survival.