Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cooked

Stick a fork in me I'm done.

I have been alone with the baby for 5 freakin days. Wow. I do not know how single mothers do it. You really can't do this all alone.
The baby has been good. But you know that is a lot of face time.

There were several melt-downs. I wrote an awful sadistic, scathing, email to jon. Because I am mature - I can even throw down with a nice electronic hissy fit.
I am getting on a four hour flight tomorrow to Atlanta. To my MIL's - YIKES!

The baby has not been so good at night. I went to rub some homeopathic crap on his gums and I felt another tooth. Poor kid has 2 teeth in as many weeks. Are they supposed to come in this fast? Right on top of the other? My poor little button.

My friend Kelly came over today to sit with the baby while I ran back and forth across the street to the Laundromat. I would give up meat for a washing machine (that is sayin something). The baby doesn't like kelly for some reason and did this adorable scared crying and clung to my neck. It was so cute. I don't know why he was so afraid, but I laughed and laughed.

Baby and mama have been having multiple experiences tooling around San Francisco in our new city share car. I am into it.
Today we went to CitiKids. Bad idea. But I needed the sit and stroll.

God I feel so fucking burnt out. Just dumb and wasted.

I shall be spending the next week biting my tongue in Atlanta. God I am a glutton for punishment. I hope to post from there.

No comments: