Friday, June 02, 2006

Thus Far

The only new thing about being 30 is that I have started to part my hair on the other side - A tiny step towards life altering.
I am trying to hide the greys that are sprouting in a timely manner.

I bought myself my own damn birthday present. While I know it seems very domestic, but I should have a decent vacuum. I really wanted it and now I have it. The baby is going to be crawling around on these floors, at least in theory. They need to be f'n clean! It is like the low class BMW or Lexus of vacuums. It was also a #1 pick from Consumer Reports.

I have been making food for the baby. So far he has consumed yams, refined rice, avocado, banana, and brown rice. The brown rice made him retch. We went back to the refined rice. This book is my baby food bible, thanks so much for sending it to me Francesca! Mia and I refer to it as The Book of Ruth.

I am sorry. Jon isn't here and I have to tell this shit to someone.

No comments: