Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, it is my blog

SO I took down a really dark post - wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. You know what? It was a downer. I don't particularly want to remember that, and really this blog is for remembering.

jon got back from China on Saturday, we got home sunday. We all took a ride on a boat with jon's company last night, a bay cruise.
And today he went to Seattle.
He told me his flight would land at 5:15. I have been counting down the hours all day. I am sick of holding the baby. I am sick of listening to him whine. He is at that stage. "I am not crawling or getting my shit done so I am just going to kvetch all fucking day." It is now almost 6 and jon isn't picking up his phone. So I guess he is still on the plane.
Nothing pleases the baby. I am so tired of him. I just want to run away.

I certainly don't feel like this. I wonder if I ever will.

No comments: