Friday, December 15, 2006

Isn't it Ironic

So as the poster child for manic depression. I went on a fierce spending spree of money we don't have and bought these super fly jeans. I have a problem with denim. I literally spent more on these pants than my monthly car payments. (last time I owned a car was a long time ago, but granted...)
But you know what? I can fit into normal, snazzy jeans for the first time in two years so fuck it. They are Paige Premium Denim.
So yeah - I am wearing PPD jeans. It says it right on my pants!
jon and I laughed so hard about it when he pointed it out that I think we both started to cry, like for real... and then it turned into yet another serious discussion about 'what is to be done.'

So sorry family and friends no xmas gifts for you. I have PPD jeans!

No comments: