Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Decembers Post

I write my little blog posts in my head all day. You may think there would be more actual posts of the reading variety, but you would be wrong.
I have a very rich inner life.

The Haps-
-E is now 2.
-I took myself off my meds.
- My babysitter quit me.
-I had both of J's parents here for E's b-day. Wait haven't they been divorced for 18 years? Why were they both at your house at the same time?
-All of my childbearing friends are pregnant.
-the husband and I have been disagreeing about everything, I dread the weekends.
-We are staying out here for the holidays. j is not taking any time off (see above), so it will be just like not having xmas, since we can't afford presents this year.
- I think I am not sending xmas cards out again this year. I chose a photo and foolishly asked my MIL opinion. It was a photo from July but a really cute one. MIL: 'oh my god don't use that one, it doesn't look anything like him anymore. Use this one.' Which was literally taken 5 days after we got back from MA. So fuck it, no cards.
- The house is great, but it is killing j. I guess the impending doom of foreclosure is just like waiting for an artery to burst, or a marriage to end.
-Since I have taken myself off the pills. I have realized what a great tool they were for keeping me a live when I wanted to kill myself. But once the "crisis" had passed, I was giving the pills way too much power.
I am angry all the time now, but I think I am just an angry person. Let's be honest, I am a bit of a victim. Nothing is my fault, yet I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I guess this is why I don't post more. Who gives a shit?

No comments: