Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary Parental Units

So today is my parents 32nd wedding anniversary.
I didn't send them a card or anything. I know my dad's sister sends them a card every year and my grandmother. When my brothers and I get our heads out of our respective asses sometimes we can pull off a gift.
Thirty-two years is a long fucking time. I cannot imagine.

Our holiday was blessedly quiet. We ordered our ham dinner from a nice shop. We were all kinda sick. Just snotty and stuffy. Good times.

My baby brother came through in a big way and got us a new laptop. Which I am happily clicking away on now. Otherwise the gifts were pretty modest. I tried to get jon Visionaire #52. But when I got to the SFMOMA, there was only one left and there was a slice in the leather. So not cool to give someone a damaged collectors' item book. So jon got socks and underwear.
He gave me a massage which I got yesterday at Kabuki Springs Baths, I actually remembered to wear my contacts so I could stare at all the other naked ladies.
Every time, yes all 4 times, I go there, I see a beautiful bald almost amazonian lesbian there. Where are these women in RL? Also, to lez out for a sec, it is shocking to see the perfect pair of tits some of these women are packing. I realise I will never have the body again of a woman who hasn't has a baby, but that doesn't mean I should give up all together. Or Does it?
My MIL got me a christian book "365 Day Brighteners for the Pet Lovers Soul." Here is today's':
You should be like one big happy family...loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds." I Peter 3:8 TLB
My first question is what is the living bible? is the "real" bible dead?

She is also the type of person that will forward around all those "merry christmas vs happy holiday" debaters, as if that is the civil liberties we need to protect.

Also - I hate my animals. I mean I can sometimes tolerate the goddamned dog. But the fucking cats, my god, I can tell that I am off my medication by the fact I have kicked otis. He broke my beautiful orchid, which was kinda my pride and joy. He pulled the E's Christmas ham off of his high chair (or table as he calls it.) I have been taking care of my neighbors cat while they are away. Why do people keep cats? They are such awful animals. Their cat tried to take me out on their stairs.
My cats vomit everyday. It is not if they barfed, but where is it and when am I going to step in it with my bare feet.
If I had a nickle for every time I said to an animal "I am going to f*n kill you..." we wouldn't have our current mortgage problems.

No comments: