Friday, December 30, 2005

Breakthrough

So last night I caved and gave baby his first binkie. The result: 6 hours of blissful uninterrupted sleep.
Tonight Jon is going to give him a (pumped) bottle and I may get another night of 6 hours (or dare I say more?) I can't get used to this though, I may feel almost human again.

In other awesome news, I was going to but one of these strollers that the car seat fit into because baby is too small to sit in his fancy stroller . So I have to stick his car seat on top of the stroller and it is a shitload of gear for me to manage by myself.
I was going to eat it and just spend the $50 bucks, and I thought let me just check craig's list again. And low and behold someone was selling theirs for $10. Can you even imagine how excited I am? So we went and picked it up. Now baby and I and Motu can stroll all over SF.

Fanfuckintastic.

No comments: