Sunday, November 29, 2009

Then All of a Sudden, He Was Four.

I did not mean that as an ill to you, to fucking drunks (and drunk dads)

just got back from e's forth birthday at effin rehab. yeah, it was as sweet as it sounds, the inmates ate all the cupcakes...ugh.

Jon has been working out and doing yard work in the sun. He has a six pack!! he hasn't had one of those in like a decade...He looks fucking amazing! His skin looks glowing good, his hair is glossy. Ok, enough, I am salivating.

While Jon has been inside, I have lost some weight, got a fly hairs cut and sort of rehabilitated my eating habits.

My house is a mess, I can't get on top of anything (literally or figuratively.) Trying to keep doing the best I can. The day after T-day was a literal black Friday. I was a train wreck and I was so surprised!! I fear the holidays. All of them...
well thanksgiving and e's birthday are done. xmas, new years, and our anniversary to go...

sorry this just became a blog post.

No comments: