Sunday, November 08, 2009

Went and saw Jon today for the first in three weeks. He asked me if I lost weight. Ummm. He told me he was going to be recomended to stay another 28 days. I was keeping my sanity by saying at least he'll be home for Thanksgiving, at least he'll be home for e's birthday.
Nope.
I have to pack up the house. I have to put it on the market.
Awesomeness.

Addiction is a narcisistic disease. No shit.

Was up at his rehab place all day. So angry. I shouted in group. Partners in recovery is the name of that group. Said fuck a whole bunch of times. Yelled and sobbed at Jon.
19 days sober. I am jealous of all his rehab friends. They get to see the real him. A Jon I wouldn't recognize. He gets to play daddy for an hour or two and introduce e to all his rehab buddies. No way. He fucked that up. Ugh.
Let it go.
Loving detachment for my qualifier. Love your addict but don't trust them.

Fuckity fuck.

No comments: