Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tropical Storm City

Wow huh?
So there is Ivan. Who is reaking havoc on Florida. To my little cousins in Pennsacola: STAY SAFE. There was this lady on the weather chanel saying that she didn't expect to ever see her house again so she is grabbing everything. Isn't that crazy?
Then there is Jean fomulating itself down by Antigua.
Then there is tropical storm Javier on the West Coast of Mexico working its way up.

I guess nothing is going to reach us way the hell up here in San Fran.

In my search for online friends. I have rejected the two creepy people from the post from a few days ago. But I just got a potentially interesting response from a woman who lives near-by. I hope I didn't scare her away. She seemed like we would have a lot in common. I suggested that we meet at my favorite near-by coffee place, Bean There. I hope I didn't freak her out with my enthusiam. Oh well, if she scared that easy maybe it wasn't meant to be.

So Jon and I played tennis on Sunday. Today is Tuesday and everything still hurts. I developed carpel tunnels instantly, is that possible? I can barely grab a pen. Jon and I were supposed to go running yesterday. But I complained my way out of it! We have to go today though or I am nver going to be able to move again.

September is Fig month in California.
I am pretty sure that I have never had a real fig before. I never understood that the stuff in fig newtons is actually fig. Figs are delicious and it is a fun word to say. Fig Fig Fig fig fig fig fig fig. ok now I forgot what is means. wrap the fig in prosciutto
and stinky cheese and it is captain yumster!

I picked up my glasses. I think they give me the Vertigo. I wore them outside today and it gave me a tremendous headache.
Also my shipment of contacts came in. Why didn't someone tell me about daily disposable contacts before?! What a super invention! Everyday a fresh pair.

I am watching Hard Ball with that Idiot mathews. It is painful watching Kitty Kelly trying to defend her book, "the family." He is tearing her apart. It isn't that Mathews logic is that great, but he is so loud! And it is his show so he has to win. I have to say I am very curious about the book. Curious enough to walk down to the bookshop and look at it? no.

I figure on Friday I will go and look at Sims2 and see if I need to buy it. Then I will peruse this Kelly book. There is no way I could purchase that drivel. But, I will open it read a paragraph or two, however long I can look without getting dirty looks from the shop keeper.

Thurday my landlord is coming in to replace the linoleum in the kitchen. I am really nervous about it. I think because we put pictures on the wall when it is expressly forbidden in our lease to put nails in the wall. Also our downstairs neighbor, Sylvio, must have complained about us. Our lease also says that we must have 80% of the floors covered in rugs. So far we have 0% covered in rugs. We must be so loud. Between my general loudness and the dog chasing everything in the house at all hours. I think I would have murdered us by now.

ok my vertigo is gettting stronger. I am off to watch more of the weather chanel.

No comments: