Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Busy couple o days

I got sick like yesterday at some point.
This could be due to the fact that Darren tore through SF yesterday for like 22 hours. 22 hours of drinking and generally abusing our bodies...

There are going to be big changes on the 5th floor in Brooklyn is all I am saying without really gossiping.

Darren left at like 12:30 Monday and Jenny Walty arrived at 5 pm. She is applying to grad schools while getting her family gathering on...

Then Jon and I are going to stare at each other until Mariel arrives on the 27th.

I am looking forward to xmas and having jon home for a couple of days. He was supposed to get the week between xmas and new years off but now he has some crazy deadline that he has to meet so he will not be able to take the days off. I guess it really worked out for the best that we stayed here for the holidays.

I love my family DEARLY. However, sleeping on a freezing rubber mattress for any amount of time is no fun. So I am going to sleep very late on Xmas morning and then go outside and enjoy the 60 degree weather.

I feel terrible. One side of my face feel like what elephant man looked like. The other side is dripping. I think I have a fever.

Has anyone ever wondered the difference between rye and pumpernickle bread?

No comments: