Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Quest

Go and see House of Flying Daggers ASAP. The dude who played Jin was HOT, for real,Yum.

Today we rented a car. Mariel, Motu, 100lb man and myself went to Target. We tried to go to the nice one in Daly City, but ended up at a really gross one near the airport. It ended up working though because we totally snuck Motu into the store, he sat in the cart the whole time. Big ups to Mariel - I probably would not have thought to put him in the cart.

Then we went on a quest to find the In n' Out Burger, that was "right near the Target". Yeah well we drove all around the towns up and down El Camino De Real Road. We finally found it

Fuck it even i am bored with this story, It was more interesting that it sounds. I am going to eat a Krispy Creme Doughnut because In n' Out Burger was in the same plaza as the Krispe Creme! I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. The line to the drive through was around the whole place. The inside was creamed. I waited with Buddy in the car while M + J went into the place

No comments: