Monday, December 13, 2004

Congratulations Alek

Maria had a baby yesterday. Welcome Alek John, all 9lbs 10 oz and 21"of you. Maria magically passed a 15" head out of her cooter. You go girl!
However,
If we were using some trite comic book like banner it would look something like
"meanwhile across the country in san Francisco, an unsuspecting couple..."
Take in the latest technological feat of a movie, mass-cultural orgy "the incredible." Who is the voice for the father?

Then we went to eat at this lovely restaurant Azie. It was super yum. A french-asian fusion success story. Emboldened by a hearty mean and a couple of martinis. We went to the Power Exchange, this weird sex fetish club. It was like $10 to get in and there were 7 people there and most of the time I was the only woman. The place was dead so Jon and I left and got more booze and headed back hoping to see something. This was the worst sex club ever, there was no sex! There were like 4 guys there with their cocks out, masturbating. There was this display of fleshy horror of an S&M fantasy going on, it was horrifying. Surprisingly I had like a 5-minute conversation with a guy who had his cock out and was whacking off the whole time I was talking to him. Even though it sounds weird and looks weird when I read it, at the time it seemed perfectly acceptable. Like 7 of the 7 men there propositioned me to have sex with them, then they would all follow jon and I around to see if we were going to have sex so they could watch. It was like a twisted carnival, you didn't know who or what was going to be around the corner. Jon suspiciously went to the gay floor repeatedly. Hmmmmmm.
I had a headache all day today from the booze from last night.
One of the Xmas presents from me to me has been a case of wine. It arrived today and I am sipping a delicious Shiraz / Merlot blend yumster.
I take two visits to wine country and I think I am miss smarty wine know it all.

No comments: