Monday, March 06, 2006

jumpin' jumpin'

click here for my new favorite website...hours wasted.

congratulations over at kdamnspot. A beautiful little girl who weighed the same as our little man.

So jon left this morning. He is gone again until next weds, then on that Saturday the baby and I will be making our first cross country adventure to MA. I am a little freaked out but as Maria very wisely put it, "every 'first' with the baby is scary and then you just do it and it is fine." Worst case scenario, he screams the entire 6 hours. But what do I do with the baby if I have to pee? I simply will not ingest fluids and avoid it.
My MIL arrives late tomorrow evening. She will be staying with me through Sunday. Am I a princess or what? We knew we were w/o family here and we still had the baby. And now my parents and my MIL are flying out here to help me out. I am actually looking forward to it. I love having someone else to talk about how great the baby is.

This is what I have been pondering lately...OK you have a kid. And the love is like nothing else. Yeah you love your partner, your cat, your parents, lamp, ect. But the kid, shit. SO then your kid has a kid and so is that why grandparents are like that? They love what you love the most, and it is your kid, so it is a sort of mega compounded love. Sometimes when I think of Baby E having a kid my organs like collapse on top of each other and I want to melt into a puddle of emotion...

Even I want to barf that was so inane and silly. Where is the poop talk?

No comments: