Monday, March 13, 2006

Melodrama

So I have the tendency to be dramatic. Big Whoop, you wanna fight about it?
See the thing with these wacky hormones is things seem so gosh darn bleak, until they aren't any more.
Jon returns late Weds nite. After I wrote this post, he called, from Rome. I yelled at him and was a general bitch - nothing like picking a fight from thousands of miles away :)

But Ugh, dealing with a crabby baby when you are already crabby is tough, there is only room for one grouch in this house kid and I have years of experience on you!

Tomorrow is, my best friend, Maria's 30th birthday. I just hope I remember to call her. Honestly, I can be such a numbnut.

While my MIL was here I was able to accomplish a few choice things that I could not comment on due to the aforementioned pity party.

I went here, it is the most civilized place I think I have ever been to. If you are ever in San Francisco I can not recommend it highly enough.

Saturday night I went here.
we say this band. It was fun to be out in the world. Then I went to this bar with my friend Kelly.

It was weird and exciting to be out in the world sans baby. Honestly I thought about him the whole time and wondered what he was doing.

I am going to go and eat 34 chocolate chip cookies now...

No comments: