Thursday, March 02, 2006

Whoa Nelly

So I sold a baby item in Craig's list the other day. The person calls me and wants to come and pick it up. Cool. I tell him to come after 7pm just in case he is an ax murderer and wants to kill and rape me and steal my baby and sell him on the black market. He says he and his wife Edna, who is due any day, will be there after 7.
Around 8 we get a call, they will be there soon the bus is taking a long time.
They show up eventually and they are BABIES. I think I was mouth agape shocked. Maybe they were 20 maybe. How on earth can they handle having a baby? I mean I am pushing 30 and barely hanging on!
I know my mom and dad had me when they were 19 and 21 respectively. But I don't know it was different times or something...
Babies. I felt stupid taking their 10 bucks. Jon and I couldn't stop talking about them as we watched the rest of American idol.

Also Congrats to Emily and the birth of her daughter ella matilda on Feb 20th.

Also more pictures here.

No comments: