Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last night jon went to bed at 9:30. I watched the project runway I missed Thursday. Then the movie The Women was on hbo. Now the original of this movie was made in 1939 and stars one of my favorite movie stars, Norma Shearer. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0790454/bio
The new one stars Meg Ryan (bleck) and well all these stars. I watched the whole thing. Candice Bergen was super funny in it. And Annette Bennings played a better Samantha type character than Samantha (minus the slut factor). I don't know, the remake is stupid but I kinda feel like it was speaking to me. Probably b/c I am stupid.

Reading a "poem " that jon wrote (I am paraphrasing) 'pulling red hairs off my clothes I don't know who they belong to'

Cause his gf has red hair too, and that was where he "crashed out" Friday night.

No comments: