Thursday, October 22, 2009

He came outside with his knives, two in one hand and the big one in the other. Went into the middle of the street and screamed who wants to fuck with me?
He runs down Fillmore. I follow yelling Jon stop, he whips his wedding ring and tells me to go and fuck myself. A funny guy walking behind him says "I think he wants you to go and fuck yourself." a girl says "I love you" to me.

I bump into the roomate. And he starts following Jon with me. I find him on the corner of church and duboce brandishing knives at strangers. He engages a man who starts using his bike like a lion tamer uses a chair to fend Jon off. I tried to get in the middle he shoves me down he shoves Jesse down. I call 911. I follow Jon from about a half block away till the cops pick him up at the end of Waller. He is sitting on the stoop in cuffs, he says, you should have called someone sooner. I told him to fuck off and walked away.
That was Tuesday.

No comments: