Thursday, January 06, 2005

How to take a cup of instant coffee and turn it into a nervous break-down 3 hours in the making all before the first episode of Dawson's Creek.

One of my more embarrassing treats is French vanilla instant "coffee" mixed with fat-free French vanilla creamer. Although it isn't coffee and I am completely aware, it is a delicious creamy coffee-like treat. Unfortunately, after today I have a feeling I won't be able to enjoy that anymore.
Combine a 45 lb deaf cat, a huge mug of watery "coffee", and my new icy-white 600 thread count sheets.
I can't even rehash it again but, you all know predictably where this went.

I also ruined yet another towel trying to get the coffee off of Otis's DRENCHED, taupe colored, undercarriage. It was an EXTREMELY fine line between holding Otis scruff to keep him from dripping coffee everywhere, and wringing his stupid fucking neck.

I hate my cat. I hate myself for being so stupid and creating two+ hours of laundry and cleaning. All my animals also hate me for my general ranting, raging, crying, and hair-pulling.

Honestly, it would only be funny if it wasn't true.

Then I fucking cut myself on an errant spring jutting out of the bed. And now I am sure I have tetanus. Then I wrenched my back out bringing the 400lbs of laundry back and forth across the street. Because I am too fucking stubborn to make multiple trips.

I feel trapped regardless of if I am in the apartment or outside the apt. I am just going to stay inside and play the sims2 and drop out completely until I can deal with myself.

Can anyone suggest a book they love? I am in dire need of inspiration.

I bought the cutest underwear yesterday at VS semi-annual sale. They make my ass look like a delicious butt-muffin. I am thinking of photographing it.

Question for poll. If your significant other was keeping a blog and you knew about it, would you read it? Should I be upset that 100lb man NEVER reads my blog? Cause I am, cause I am very high maintenance...

No comments: