Monday, November 15, 2004

How does it end up this way?

oops...

But for real. I start watching dawson's creek as a total gas. I thought it would be an entertaining way to spend a depressing morning.
Now it is all I can think about. It was a REALLY good show before they all started having sex with one another.

Dawson and Joey c'mon, they are one of the most unspent sexual tension filled couples of our time. Right up there with Mork and Mindy, Mulder and Scully, Brandon and Andrea.

We want to see the implied lust, real lust (on tv)is sorta creepy and gross...

In other amusing news, Motu and I went jogging today. Then when we got back Motu and I were in bad shape and don't you know we see the hot neighbor from across the street. Honestly, I don't know anyone in this town, how is it when I am sweaty, red, blotchy, and can barely summon enough saliva to respond, does the hot neighbor want to ask me all these questions?

No comments: