Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well now it is official

I guess I do live in a bad neighborhood.
While I was on the phone with Maria and her eminent baby, there were two shots fired right in Haight, like 4 doors down from us. Yeeks!
Then there were literally 4,000 cops in the area within minutes. We knew something serious was up when there was that quick a response. Apparently there was an "altercation" and a cop was dragged by a fleeing car and dragged a little bit and that was when the cop's partner shot 2x. The whole street was closed up.

Today I decided I needed to get my nails done. I met up with Veronica and now my toes are this awesome, ashlee simpson-esque black. I am so pseudo-punk!

Please don't go see Finding Neverland. Of course Johnny Depp was AMAZING, and he has this unbelievably adorable Scottish accent. But the movie sucked a big one.

Also don't go to Starbucks. Especially, don't try the gingerbread lattes. They are perhaps the yummiest thing, EVER.

Veronica's man works for Budweiser (I can really pick 'em) and so she gave me a ride home and two cases of beer and her old expresso maker. SCORE!

No comments: