Friday, June 10, 2005

Does this count?

Do bagels with goat cheese and honey count as a weird craving? That is the closest I have come.
I imagine this is as close as I am going to get to ever being an 17 y.o. boy. All I dream about is sex and food. Well and my waking life is pretty much the same as well.
I have all these crazy sex dreams. And if food nor sex is involved them my dreams are incredibly violent. Where I am hacking people up with machetes and gruesome things. Last night I had all these stretch marks on my belly, which I don't have yet. And I was covered in bruises. On my face and my body and legs, yes everywhere. Weird.

We watched this really crappy 'scary' movie last night. "darkness" it was not very scary and *spoiler* the 'evil' wins. WTF?Also Anna Paquin looked very ugly, she was making constipation faces the whole time, and she had gross old man hands.

Does anyone in NY want to overnight me like a dozen bagels? I am dying here. The bagels here are like bread, there is no bagely goodness to them. I need a couple salt, a few pumpernickle, maybe sourdough if they have them, one everything, maybe a sesame seed, and the rest plain. Please, I am dying here.

I am currently listening to the new white stripes album. So far it is pretty awesome, a full review to follow once I listen to it all a few times...

No comments: