Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer albums

Since becoming a vessel of life, I have been listening to exclusively puss rock. Well except on really hot days when nothing else will do but 2pac - All Eyez on Me. But in case anyone was interested in my summer of puss rock playlist. Well I am still working on the playlist that I will publish on itunes, cause you can do that and I am into it.
here are some of the artists / albums I will cull the majority of them:

Andrew Bird - Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs.
My Morning Jacket - It still Moves.
The Decemberists - Picaresque.
Doves - Some Cities.
(Smog)- Supper.
Beaulah - The Coast is Never Clear.
Iron & Wine - Woman King & Our Endless Numbered Days.
Broken Social Scene - You Forgot It in People.
The Postal Service - Give Up.
The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site.
Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman.

Pretty cool of me, huh? In case anyone cares and wants to know more about anyone and they would rather have the kristen version than the allmusic.com version. Contact me - we'll talk.

1 comment:

kristenL said...

If you really must only get one then I would suggest the Andrew Bird album. It is strangely quirky and original with strong familiar tinges...
Also Iron and Wine really really rocks my boat. Also Jeff Magnum of Neutral Milk Hotel is in Beulah. So um, how's that for not helpful?