Friday, June 03, 2005

Facials (not the dirty kind you pig)

So I went and got myself a facial today. I have never gotten a facial before, holy shit, it was freakin awesome. It is basically a massage for your face. Ok so there are the "extractions" and those are kinda painful, but you know it is good pain because you are going to have crystal clear skin. So run out and get one for yourself if you never have, or you haven't in a while...you deserve it.
I have been feeling like a fat troll. My skin looks like a scene from the final show down on the volcano planet of Star Wars - War of the Clone Siths. (which was awesome. It was all fighting and cute, pouty, one-expression hayden christensen-I-will-never-work-again.)
So I got my nails did and got a facial and I have to say I feel very fantastic.
I just spoke to one of jon's coworkers, who is due mid December, and she is miserable. I feel really bad for her. She's had to take medical leave from work because she is feeling that bad. She is losing weight because she can't keep anything down. Unlike the incredible growing woman>>>>
Just a word of assvice. Two words that one should avoid when buying clothing - 'low-rise' and 'maternity' no one wants to see my ass crack, even less so when my ass is so freakin HUGE.
However, some guy shouted to be that I was "looking healthy baby." I guess it is my 'junk in the trunk' or 'budonkadonk.'Yeah I am cool don't forget it.

No comments: