Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dumb De Dumb Dumb Dumb


Here we are at our baby shower.

I really enjoy being pregnant. Really, much more than I thought I would. It is magical and all that shit to feel the baby moving around and watching my body change. What I don't like is how GD stupid I am. Honestly, I can't remember words, names, dates, anything. Things that I knew like the back of my hand I now can't remember. Having a conversation with me is boring and long winded. This is what the beginnings of dementia must feel like. I know the words or names that I am searching for are in this cobweb brain of mine but getting to them is a long and arduous trek. There are important things going on in the world. Katerina, and the aftermath being one, the new chief justice being another. However, I cannot communicate on any sort of meaningful level.
Please refer to this very smart news blog for any sort of pertinent info. Please refer to my blog for information about my boobs, my bowel movements, and how stupid I am.

Today is the first day of my third trimester. In roughly 10 weeks, give or take, we will be holding {gods willing} our little boy. However 40 weeks, no matter how you cut it, is 10 months my friends. Don't believe the lies.

No comments: