Saturday, September 10, 2005

How I Know I am Super Impressionable

We get home from vacation, I pick up the daily pregnancy journal to see what happened to the baby in the last week. It says, "mother may experience nose bleeds due to increase blood volume" I wipe my nose on the back of my hand like I do because I am an animal and I kid you not torrential nose bleed. This is maybe the 3rd or 4th nosebleed I have had in my life. Granted, I had just gotten off a 5 1/2 hour plane ride so it isn't that weird but it was weird that I read about nosebleeds and then instantly had one.
Example #2
I have just entered the THIRD TRIMESTER, like....Now. And the pregnancy books say, expect the tiredness of that first trimester to reappear, with gusto.
BANG! I am sleepy and lazy and lethargic. I don't want to get out of bed I don't want to walk around. I want to lay still and have books read to me.
This is now impossible as Jon is just now taking off for a the next week for Europe. All alone till Saturday next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell liberty travel on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.