Thursday, September 22, 2005

Even I am starting to feel bored with myself.


Here are some things that are not boring.
1. RITA
2. My awesome one of a kind boppy cover, if you don't know what that us educate yo'self.
3. Watching the first two seasons of Six Feet Under, like I am addicted to it. Wait that is boring.

Maybe I should make a list of things that are obsessing me that are incredibly boring.
1. We finally decided what crib to get, it is this one, isn't it the cutest? In white.
2. My eternal, teenage-like, malaise. I had to fill out a "mood questionnaire" at my last check up and I think I failed.
3. I hit 200lbs at my last check-up as well and I can't help but feel like bawling every time I think of it. No wonder my knees creak like haunted floor boards every time I walk up stairs. Also no longer a mystery why I feel like I am going to pass out when I do get to the top of those stairs, my heart is probably on the verge of exploding...
4. Also Jon is leaving again on Saturday. It is not going to be a fun week in my head.

bitch and moan

No comments: