Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2 months


Somehow the boy is 9 weeks old today.
He was two months old on Sunday.

We went to the dr yesterday and he got 4 shots. I cried. The nurse rolled her eyes. She clearly has become jaded or doesn't have children of her own. Then I tried to nurse him to comfort him and shot milk - fountain like all over his face. Not so comforting.

He weighs 12 lbs 3 oz and is 1/4" shy of 2 feet long.

He smiles for real, on purpose now. If you open your mouth while you look at him he will mirror you. He coos a lot. At his mobile, and his little friends at the dressing table.

We took him out of our bed this weekend and put him in his little co-sleeper (right next to the bed). It was a seamless adjustment and I felt a little sad.

1 comment:

Llama_school said...

Someone else has accompanied us EVERY TIME my daughter has gone in for immunizations. They've held her until it was over, then I comforted her.

And every nurse that has ever given her a shot has, in my opinion, been a heartless bitch upon whom I wish only evil. I've found a reason to hate all of them.