Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Typing just cause I can

So I don't really have anything to say but the baby is sleeping and I figure I should take advantage while I can.

You know while I sit there BFing the baby, I write these wonderful witty, insightful blog entries. Of course I can't move or the baby pops off my nipple, and latching on still hurts, (perhaps hurts is an exaggeration).
I write thoughtful notes to my friends and family. It is a lovely thing and then everything disappears into my baby brain. *poof*

You know everyone is like "cherish these moments" "they are only this little once" "times goes by so fast" and then I feel guilty because maybe I am not 'in the moment' enough. I am not cherishing these precious memories goddamnmit! Perhaps you can only cherish things when they are not happening anymore. You don't know what you got till its gone type thing. Don't get me wrong, I spend the majority of my day looking and smelling and kissing my lovely baby. But then I get those nagging thoughts in my head FOREVER FOREVER. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, FOREVER!
then I feel consumed with guilt for getting frustrated, he can't help it. He is a little baby.

I am super psyched that American Idol starts tonight.

The Golden Globes were boring. Probably because I have not seen any of the movies except Capote. I am glad PSH won for that, he deserved it. I can't believe all of the movies were from the last 7 weeks. (yes E is 7 weeks today, thanks for noticing.)

just my inane thoughts for the day, it is 3:30pm and I still have not left the apartment.

No comments: