Monday, January 09, 2006

No Sleepy Time

So baby only slept in 1 1/2 hour to 2 hour chunks. Sheeeeeet.
He is napping now.
Tomorrow he will be 6 weeks old.
I guess he could be going through a growth spurt, my nipples are sore.

He discovered on Friday that if I hold him under his pits, he can stand. So we get all exited and shout STANDING BABY. He likes it.
He is starting to smile on purpose.

He seems to only want to sleep with the tv on, he is my kid.

Also his nostrils are really firm. I guess so he doesn't suffocate on my massive tits.

wow exiting stuff.

Jon and I went out for sushi for our third wedding anniversary. We didn't exchange gifts for xmas or for our anniversary. It was actually quite a relief. Otherwise, jon brings the drama over the gifts. Not what I need.

Can you tell I am sleep deprived?

No comments: