Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Could it be?

The reason I am holding onto everything is for baby #2?

I can't believe I am even considering it now. But I don't know. Thinking that I will never do any of this again seems not right. I can barely handle my one child how on earth would I manage 2. This would also mean that I would never have a life again right? I mean no more career girl for me.

My dad told me it was a much bigger adjustment going from none to one than from one to two or two to three. That is very encouraging. I mean this is years off and I am not sure why I am even writing about it.

The boy is 8 weeks old today, but won't be two months old, well there is no feb 29, so I guess on March 1 st he will be 2 months? Is that right?

Oh my god sleep deprivation makes you stupid as shit.

Has anyone ever made blackout curtains? Then maybe I can trick the bay into sleeping more during the daylight hours.
Or I could just bite it and start going to bed a 9 pm. He is calling the shots I don't know why I pretend.

No comments: