Friday, January 13, 2006

Like Most things you dread

These last few days really haven't been that bad. I mean there hasn't been a lot of me time, you know to sit on the can and read Harper's or anything.
Hopefully the weight is coming off too since I can never eat and all I do is feed baby,.
But jon will be back in like less than 3 hours hopefully. Certainly I am not winning any parenting awards for the last few days but (as I discussed w/ maria on the phone) we are all still alive and at the end of the day that is what matters.
Also can we all just come out of the closet about how much we all love Project Runway? It really irks me that the east coast gets to find out who gets cut three hours before me. But I love that bravo has like 2 popular shows and so almost anytime that you put it on you can catch a PR.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I've been a pretty serious ANTM devotee(I've never seen PR), but i've really gotten sucked into Beauty and the Geek. It's full of eye-opening learning experiences. Yeah. Megatron
p.s. I knew you could handle solo baby time!