Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Additional Misadventures

So yesterday I locked myself out. It was late afternoon and I had baby AND dog. I grabbed the wrong set of keys, the ones with the front gate and the fire escape keys. Don't even ask me why such a set exists. I called my friend who had the extra set of keys but she wasn't home. The extra extra set of keys I had gotten back from my other friend so my parents would have a set. And I lost that set sometime while they were here.
So I called my building manager, and she came like 20 minutes later. Erstwhile, I had the fire escape keys, so I checked all my neighbors that I share that escape with to see if I could get in, of course no one was home. What an asshole.
I am so pleased that my parents had allowed me to bank so sleep so I was feeling pretty ok and was very calm and didn't cry or lose my shit.

Today we had our first bus ride on the #71, we went to the Farmer's Market at the Civic Center. The baby was looking all around. He didn't even know there were that many people in the world let alone all the crazies he saw on the bus today. We got honey, pistachioes, and tamales.

I would like to give props to Bravado. I had ordered a bra there at the end of Dec, it took weeks to get to me and you know they received a snide email. As a reply, they sent me a complimentary $35 bra. Who doesn't love free stuff especially when it is something you could really use and then it is for free. So if you are in need of a great nursing bra, I can whole heartedly recommend them! I got the fancy leopard print bra which simply mesmerizes the baby when I go to whip my tit out...

1 comment:

MrsFortune said...

Woo-hoo for free stuff ... maybe I'll send them a snide e-mail about a non-existent order.