Friday, February 10, 2006

Shit Storm

Yesterday was the best day of the year so far hands down.
It was HOT, like 75, which is scorchin' for SF. So Mia and I took the babies and off we went to the beach. It was absolutely lovely. The ocean was too beautiful for words the sun was shining. LOVELY, then we went to Trader Hoes and did some grocery shopping. This amounted to a pretty long day for le bebe, in the hot sun (yes he was well covered what kind of mother do you think I am?)
By the time we got home, He was in full shit rage mode. All red and stiff and MAD as HELL. So I stripped him down to a diaper and he was still uncomfortable, so I stripped him down all the way, and I took my pants off too so they wouldn't make him hot. I sat in the semi-lotus position and tried to nurse him down. Apparently I relaxed him too much because the next thing I know there is a warmth spreading in my crotchal region. I lift the baby to see he has shat into MY underpants. My pubic hair was drenched in shit, the rug, my leg everything. I threw my undies away (I hated them anyway) and tried to get the shit out of my pubs before it seeped into my vagina!

Today, we are having our little sponge bath and I get him all clean. He pees all over his chest (the pee-pee tee-pee's are never there when you need them.) No biggie. I clean him up. Then he starts to shart a little. SO I soak it up with a wipe, no biggie. The shart becomes a real shit and the next thing I know there is a golden arch of shit flying through the air with an alarming velocity. I kid you not when I say it hit his diaper pail 3 feet away. It now makes more sense to me when I am holding him and I feel the shit let loose in his diaper and it feel like it was rocket launched from his bowels.

All I have to say is that I am lucky breastfed baby shit is not really that bad to clean up cause it was everywhere. He shat into the wipes dispenser, the top two wipes were all shitty!

So much for Elimination Communication...

2 comments:

Brett said...

That's so gross, yet I laughed so hard. Thanks again, K ROcker!!!!Megatron

MrsFortune said...

Wow ... what a harrowing experience. I love all your talk about poop. :) I got to your site through crazyhipblogmamas, never read it before but I will be back! Very funny ... and thanks, b/c I am due with my first baby, a boy, in about 2 months and while I was aware of the pee perils, I hadn't been warned about the poop party!