Monday, October 10, 2005

Columbus Day, what exactly are we celebrating again??

So I went to the acupuncture Friday. All the other clients were men with various stages of HIV. I guess it was cool (the acupuncture, not the dudes with HIV, that didn't look right). I don't know if I would go back.
I mean I am pregnant, my lower back is just going to hurt, I should just deal. Afterwards I was like, so I just paid $60 bucks for what? To sleep and keep waking myself up with my own snoring? So that was that.

My dear friend Sarah is coming in to visit tomorrow for a few days. I am so excited to have a little friend come and visit. She is flying down from Oregon. I am a little worries I am going to be a giant bore. I get tired so easily and can't really walk too much without becoming a doddering old woman who groans when getting up or sitting down.

We went and saw Corpse Bride yesterday. The animation was stupendous, the story, well, ehh.

I also bought tons of frames for my arts - they look so fancy. I feel like I will be considerably less embarrassed this weekend. I am going to try to get a couple more pieces done before Saturday. We'll see.

I know Perineal Massages are supposed to be very helpful. But good lord they sound scary. I don't think I could possibly get my fingers in "deep" like they suggest, I am having trouble wiping my ass.

When I go to the Midwife next week I am going to have to be tested for Group B Strep. It sounds gross.
I hope I don't have it.
They refuse to mention where it comes from...

I had a dream that Jon confessed to going to a prostitute while he was traveling. It was a mighty blow to my bloated body and ego even in dream form.
14.29 Stones of fatitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needles and AIDS. That's a combination I look for every time!