Monday, October 17, 2005

Here I Go Again

So I had a lovely visit with Sarah. It was too short and that is always the mark of a wonderful time - the guest leaves you wishing they were staying longer.

I started battling a cold on Thursday. So I have been feeling crabby and shitty lately which put me in a great mind set for my "art show."

Which was this weekend. It was a rousing failure. But you know what- I put my shit out there and so whatever. It was a little vanity project for me, but sometimes you need that. I will post pictures at a later time. I had to stand for several hours for two days in a row. So now I am lame and achey as shit. I am even thinking of bailing on yoga today. But I will probably go. I mean all we do is "cat" "cow" anyway. My feet are flat. But the woman I did this little show with sold all kinds of stuff (well 3 items) and I was trying not to be jealous but I was.

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow. Does anyone want to play guess my weight? I am guessing 207. jon won't play, he is so smart.

And I have acquired a first-year med student who is participating in this "You teach" program (I am birthing at a teaching hospital). In which I get to teach her. Isn't that wonderful? She is a baby, 22. But she will one day be a Dr. And that is cool. So I get to meet her tomorrow. She sounded as cute as a button on the phone. I hope she is. Because I am going to have to look at her for all the rest of my appointments and she is going to be in the delivery room if I want her there.

Tonight is a full moon. I am going to take my camera out, if I can remember. It has been unspeakably beautiful the last few nights.

yeah I know boring.

No comments: